Imperial palace tour
In the center of Tokyo is the Imperial palace, or Kokyo. A functional place where the emperor and his family reside.
Normally, we can visit only the east gardens of the Imperial palace. But we have chance to visit inside of imperial palace.
The tour will take approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes with Japanese speaking guide. The tours are not organized following days.
- Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays.
- From December 28 to January 4.
- Any day when Imperial Court functions are scheduled.
Course as following - from outside, not enter the any building -
- Visitors house
- The former Council building.
- Mt. Fuji-view Keep
- Lotus Moat
- Fujimitamon defense house
- Imperial house hold building
- Imperial Palace
- Fushimi-yagura Keep
If you really would like to visit imperial palace, We need your name, address and passport number for booking. There is no explanation in English, participate in tour by your self. - No guide service -
|Price||From 2,000 yen per person|